Filled Under:

Broken Computers Come Alive as Robotic Animals

Ann P. Smith has taken the art of recycling to a whole new level. She turns the discarded into the wild. Old typewriters, cameras, modern printers and computers quickly become birds, goats, squid, dinosaurs and more.

And I must admit, I half expect these robots to transform and come to life. And they do! Ann shoots stop-motion films using her creations which you can view over at her site.

"I have a constant flow of [broken] electronics and machines coming into my studio. I disassemble them and use the parts that resemble animal features," she says of her creations.

That's great for Ann's art but it's kind of depressing with respect to the amount of waste we create.




Written By Awais Ali





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads